The Grand ASOIAF Campaign: Dorne

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Grand ASOIAF Campaign: Dorne

Post by TetNak on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:08 pm

Shattered Kingdoms players!

Welcome to what I'm currently calling the "Grand Campaign".  This will be the most ambitious game I've run yet.  I'm going to list the details below so we can prepare.

This game will be set in Dorne around 318/319 AC.  I'll be posting more about Dorne in the Shattered Kingdoms period elsewhere.  Players will create their own house.  There will be two total, and each player will represent one of the two houses.  It is my hope to have 8 players for this game.  

Each player will have two characters.  The only restrictions on this characters is that only one may have a status of 4 or higher.  This will give us lots of RP opportunities.  

Each house will be in Dorne, but one house is led by a Lord that is very religious.  Others may or may not be.  The Lord in this situation is going to be an NPC, the other house may or may not have a lord PC.  I will refer to these houses as "Non-Religious House," and "Religious House", even though both names might be a slight misnomer.  

At this point, I believe I have 7 solid players, and looking for one more.  

In games, any character might be paired up with another, giving us freedom to play when various players are available.  Understand this game will require a lot of interaction from the characters.  In some cases, the GM will have very little to do with the story, and you will decide your goals for the session.  You could simply RP your scheming, etc, and the GM could simply facilitate that.  

If you have questions, please post them here.

TetNak
Admin

View user profile http://bladesandblasters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Grand ASOIAF Campaign: Dorne

Post by TetNak on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:35 am

One PC house will have had some sympathy toward Arianne, the other Quentyn. Neither side would have had to have taken up arms, but not doing so would have been traitorous to Arianne, and of course, so would raising an army for Quentyn.

TetNak
Admin

View user profile http://bladesandblasters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top